Crate Pros is seeking motivated and dependable team members to help us serve our growing customer base as Crate Builders! We handle some of the most unique, fragile, oversized, and high-value freight in the Southeast (to include Taylor Swift’s Throne of Snakes), so you will be in an environment that provides variety and excitement every day. All you have to do is bring your best every day and have a desire to grow and learn with a team of highly motivated professionals!
Experience & Skills required (in order of priority):
- Motivated, coachable, dependable, disciplined.
- Excellent attention to detail and takes great pride in work.
- Construction (framing or carpentry) experience.
- Can lift at least 50 pounds and in great physical shape for hard but rewarding work.
- Can read and understand detailed written instructions, to include measurements on a tape measure.
- Driver’s license
Experience & Skills not required but helpful:
- Previous experience with a miter saw, panel saw, and nail guns
- Enjoyment of helping customers with solving their problems
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
The primary working environment is indoors and temperature controlled in the winter. Work is typically 7:30AM-4PM, with occasional overtime, out of town travel, and weekends.
Compensation: Pay starting at $14/hr. and based on experience.
After 90 days
1) Company-paid holidays
2) Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage; 50% of medical paid by the company.
After 6 months:
1) 1 week of annual vacation
After 1 year
1) Company’s 401(k) program; Crate Pros matches employee contributions up to 4% of pre-tax earnings!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond to this posting below with the following information and/or a resume:
1) Where do you live (location)?
2) Are you currently working?
3) What type of work have you primarily done in the past?
4) Do you have any experience with:
b. Nail guns, miter saws, panel saws
c. Forklifts, warehouse operations