Whether you need an expedited domestic shipment or international shipment, Crate Pros can provide you the air transport options needed to support your timeline. We have extensive experience in coordinating and executing both international import and export shipments, to include helping you navigate the sometimes complex procedures involved with customs brokerage and customs clearance. Even with your most complex, oversized, and specialty freight that may be governed by IATA regulations, Crate Pros will ensure you are aware of the pertinent restrictions and will guide you and your team through the entire process. Below is a listing of some of the international air shipment categories available to you through Crate Pros:
- Air Priority: For time sensitive cargo Air Priority is the right choice. It includes priority handling at the origin, first flight out, expedited clearance and delivery at the destination to ensure fast door to door performance.
- Air Connect: With over 17,000 scheduled departures per week from over 250 city pairs, Air Connect is the right balance of speed and efficiency for moving a wide range of shipments door to door to every major marketplace worldwide.
- Air Economy: Using alternative routing and carrier selection, Air Economy is a cost-effective product with no loss of customer service. For less time-sensitive cargo where reliability still counts, this is an economical choice.
- Air Charter: Provides flexible capacity and routing options for your special lift requirements. From new product launches and line down situations to handling oversize, heavyweight or other special cargo, we have qualified charter experts in key centers of trade.
- Thermonet: Is the global standard for temperature-controlled life sciences air freight, delivers unparalleled visibility supported by a worldwide network of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) certified life sciences stations, regulatory compliant customer procedures, 24/7/365 proactive shipment monitoring and intervention.